Clear and Simple Stamps Group Challenge

11.07.2011


I've said it before, but it's worth saying again - I love the new stamps released this month at Clear and Simple Stamps! It's all about tags and die cuts! Two of my favorites all combined into a stamp collection with endless possibilities.

Today, the Design Team is sharing some fun gift ideas for using the tags from Taglines and Trendy Tags. Of course, there are die cuts too!


I created a little gift box perfect for some jewelry, hair clips, make-up, you name it! 

I started by punching a scalloped border from cardstock and adding some matching patterned paper. 


After tying some pretty ribbon, I stamped two leaves from Fall Studio collection (a gorgeous stamp set) onto plain copy paper. Yes, plain paper from my printer! (I know, don't gasp.) I wanted the leaves to be delicate, soft, light. Just like they are in nature. I like how they were able to curl up softly by rolling the paper around a pencil. 


I stamped a sweet little tag and tied it with baker's twine, and embellished with a millinery flower. The rich fall colors are my favorite part of this packaging. It's so easy to create when you have a stamp set that you enjoy creating with. I know these little tags are going to get plenty (and plenty) of use!

Trendy Tags

Tags 1 (die cuts)


Now head on over to the rest of the Clear and Simple Stamps Design Team blogs and check out their projects for our "More Than Just a Tag" Group Project!

Cristina Kowalczyk
Dana Grothaus
Laura Bassen
Laurie Willison
Lori Tecler
Tracy Schultz
Clear and Simple Stamps




6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your box is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! The colors and the embellishments are just WONDERFUL! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you've decorated this box Kim! the colors, ribbon, flowers, tag - a lovely presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK...Fabulous packaging Kim. Love this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Kim! Love the colors here- what a great combo. This would be perfect for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! The color combination is great and those delicate paper leaves are such a pretty embellishment.

    ReplyDelete