Goodwill Greetings

11.12.2011

I just love the new sketch this week at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Blog! I love creating cards with layers, tags, and of course, ribbon - today's sketch has it all! 


I kept with another Christmas greeting card. Simply because I adore Claire's newest stamps released for the holidays. All the details and styles of font - just gorgeous!

I kept my card design pretty close to the sketch, except I used a much larger tag than the one shown in the sketch. Wouldn't these make perfect little gift tags? 


Be sure to check out what the rest of the Mischief Makers came up with based on the sketch this week! There's plenty of inspiration to jump start your creativity. 

Haven't played along with a Walzingmouse Sketch Challenge before? You must! Each week one lucky person will win a stamp set of their choice from Waltzingmouse! And their are so many new items in the shop too, just in time for the holidays! 








2 comments:

  1. Kim, this is really beautiful - I love the tag you created and the envelope & seam binding - Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card design, Kim! Love, love that stamped label and the large tag ensemble. I spy some yummy Webster's Pages goodies, too. :)

    ReplyDelete