Holiday Gift Tags, New Stamp Release & Matching Die Cut

11.01.2011

Happy November 1st!

I hope you all enjoyed a fun-filled Halloween.

Today is the first of the month and it's time for the latest stamp set release at Clear and Simple Stamps! Not only are the sets larger (twice the size than before), but CSS is releasing two sets this time that coordinate perfectly together AND...come with a matching die cuts!

And the timing is perfect! It's all about creating tags! But not just holiday tags! These new stamps are perfect for year-round occasions, would make adorable little bookmarks, and are the perfect size to fit onto a card. I love them and am sure you will too!


I have already started creating my Christmas gift card tags using Trendy Tags, Taglines, and the new die cut tag. For these little tags, I started by stamping the polka dot background using Dots and Lines, then stamping the border of the tag using Trendy Tags


But my most favorite part was being able to mix and match the sentiments from both new stamp sets. There really is something for every occasion! Of course, I added a small little piece of white trim - thought it was a cute little detail for the holiday!


To complete my tags, I added some bright red ribbon, baker's twine and a few little jingle bells - I love how they sound!

Here is a peak at the newest release from Clear and Simple Stamps (I think these are my new favorite!)...


Trendy Tags
Trendy Tags

Taglines
Taglines
Tags 1 (die cuts)
Tags 1 Die Cut

Be sure to check out the rest of the projects the Design Team has created for plenty more inspiration!

Amber Daigre
Cristina Kowalczyk
Dana Grothaus
Laura Bassen
Laurie Willison
Lori Tecler
Tracy Schultz
Stephany Zerbe
Clear and Simple Stamps












6 comments:

  1. so adorable... I love this new set...
    thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim these are so sweet! I love the bells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute! Love those little bells. And the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! I love the little bells on top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These will look so cute on holiday gifts! Love the little bell accents and the pretty white trim, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, and so versatile, those sets. I could see so many ways to use them. Love your holiday tags, Kim. The trim is such a fun detail. :)

    ReplyDelete