A Krafty Christmas at The Kraft Journal

11.28.2011

I hope everyone enjoyed their long holiday weekend! I spent the weekend decorating the house and getting crafty. I made a few Christmas cards, a mini album, and a little paper lantern for my daughter's room. I'd say it was a pretty successful weekend!

Speaking of Christmas cards...

This week at The Kraft Journal, we are playing along with a new challenge theme - Christmas Cards! What a perfect way to get a jump start on some of your cards for the holiday season!


I absolutely adore the combination of red and kraft together! It's such a classic color combination! I used papers from The Girl's Paperie, some pretty Light Kraft Cardstock from The Kraft Outlet and embellished with Garnet Stick Pins, a button with Green Baker's Twine, and pretty layers of a poinsettia bloom. 

Here's a close up of all the embellishments...


I hope you'll play along with our "Christmas Cards" challenge this week at The Kraft JournalRemember that followers of the Kraft Journal who play along are eligible to be featured during the "Feature Me Fridays" posts as well as be entered to win a $15.00 Kraft Outlet store voucher! The more challenges you enter, the better your chances of winning! 


As an early gift, The Kraft Outlet would like to give you 15% off orders over $50 use code ANNIV15 or 10% off all other orders; use code ANNIV10 (offer expires 11/30/2011).


I am also entering this card into the following fun challenges:

The Ribbon Reel Challenge #16 - Anything Goes








8 comments:

  1. I love those papers and the ribbon embellishment is perfectly matched! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim this us just gorgeous!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Kim! I love those poinsettia flowers. I've almost used all mine and I haven't seen them in the stores this year. That snowflake ribbon is sooo cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim what a beautiful card! The Poinsettia with the button and pins look so pretty!!! Love your style

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kim, I love the ribbon, pretty pin and poinsettia for the classic christmas feel! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Kim! I really love the mix of the ledger paper with the snowflake paper, and adore that the paper and ribbon are a reverse of each other. That is so eye catching. Really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, as always - just exquisite!! I love the papers and embellishments - especially those pretty poinsettias. Thank you so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!Lover every bit of it.Thank you for joining us at the ribbon real !

    ReplyDelete