Place Cards Featuring Waltzingmouse

11.26.2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I had the most wonderful day with my family. They all came over to our home where we cooked, baked, played games, and enjoyed the day together. It couldn't have been any better!

Today welcomes a new sketch this week at Waltzingmouse! Claire has come up with something a little different this time and I just love the idea! The sketch this time is to create some place cards. What a perfect little idea for the holiday season!


I created a soft color palette that can be used for almost any occasion. Just swap out the flowers to fit the season and these place cards could be used year-round!

I used two Waltzingmouse stamps sets: Join Us (perfect for thank-you notes, place cards, and invitations) and Nordic Winter (as perfect as a warm pair of mittens).


To play along in the challenge, simply create a place card setting using the sketch below and your favorite Waltzingmouse Stamps! The Top 3 picks will be announced next week, along with one lucky winner who will receive a stamp set of their choice from Waltzingmouse

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Me? I am going to start decorating the house for Christmas and will be baking cookies with the kids, while setting up the tree! This is one of my most favorite days of the year. There is still turkey left over, the house smells so yummy from all the baked goodies, and the kids are in anticipation of Christmas to come! 

Make it a good one! 







No comments:

Post a Comment