Season's Greetings

11.19.2011

Are you all ready to play along with another fun sketch this week at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge? This time there is another easy sketch that I know you're going to love!

I am taking advantage of the challenges at Waltzingmouse by crafting up some Christmas cards. Of course, using stamps from Waltzingmouse makes it so easy - there is a huge variety of stamps for the season available from the shop. And as I always say, I just adore them!



I used papers from last year's Tinsel and Twig collection, layered some pretty white trim, and gorgeous gingham ribbon. To make sure I followed the sketch, I used the Very Vintage Labels No. 1 stamped frame - I thought it resembled the sketch perfectly!


My sentiment is from Very Vintage Christmas, then I made it complete by stamping those pretty flourishes. 

I hope you're ready to play along with the rest of the Mischief Makers this week! Just gather up some pretty papers and Waltzingmouse stamps and join us! You could be the next Top Mouse or win a stamp set of your choice from Waltzingmouse. 

Here is the sketch...

Enjoy the weekend everyone!







7 comments:

  1. Lovely!! I really like the colours and wonderful bow. Really pretty lace detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love my ribbons and my cabochens...will you be selling these?? cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely little card, Kim. Love it. Just gorgeous! Such an inspiration. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those vintage labels! Must "waltz" on over there to check it out! beautiful cards btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this frame too, it was one of my first ever stamp sets, and got it especially for this beautiful frame! Love the subtle colours you used, and the pretty ribbon and lace are perfect embellishments. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my--how incredibly cute this card is! I love that gingham ribbon and the frame around the sentiment, and the patterned paper is to die for! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stunning card Kim, the ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete