Sweet Treats and Baker's Twine

11.14.2011

Happy Monday! It's time for a fresh start of the week with a new challenge at The Kraft Journal. This time our theme is "Sweet Treats & Baker's Twine."

One of my favorite things about this time of year is giving little treats to brighten someone's day. So today I am happy to share with you my take on the challenge using an adorable little Kraft Coffee Bag from The Kraft Outlet. They are the perfect size!


I used patterned papers from October Afternoon's Very Merry Collection, added a little paper doily and large white ribbon. Then I added a piece of Vintage Dictionary Paper onto kraft cardstock and used a snowflake shaped punch to cut out. Since the dictionary paper is thin, it's a good idea to adhere it to a piece of cardstock so the paper does not tear when using a punch. 

Then, I embellished with a little silver bell and Red Baker's Twine



I hope you'll play along with our "Sweet Treats & Baker's Twine" challenge this week at The Kraft JournalRemember that followers of the Kraft Journal who play along are eligible to be featured during the "Feature Me Fridays" posts as well as be entered to win a $15.00 Kraft Outlet store voucher! The more challenges you enter, the better your chances of winning! Good luck to everyone!







5 comments:

  1. So, so adorable, Kim! That sweet kraft coffee bag makes the most perfect treat container. Love how you've dressed it up with the pretty pink paper, doily, and big bow. I adore the dictionary paper snowflake, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dictionary paper snowflake with the little bell and the paper you used to cover the bag is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo ooo can I have that bag? It's callin' my name! LOL Totally adorable Kim. :-) Love that pretty shade of pink and the dictionary page snowflake. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim,
    This is so cute. Great color combo. I like your idea of punching the snowflake out of the dictionary print. I have that punch and love it, but never thought of using it like that. After seeing this I think I will have to get some of those bags.
    Neat treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kim, which beautiful originality. Have an excellent day.
    Melvin

    ReplyDelete