Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #72

11.05.2011

Hello everyone! Hope the start of the weekend is finding you well. It's Saturday and time for another sketch challenge at Waltzingmouse. And yes...this one was a challenge for me! lol


A two-fold! For some reason, I had a hard time coming up with decorating a larger space for my card. So here is my card, but pease don't laugh...


I thought my idea would work out by adding little hills of snow, some trees, and a house. But it didn't work out as well as what I had hoped. Oh well! 

I hope you'll play along with us...I sure enjoyed seeing what the rest of the Mischief Makers came up with for their two-fold card and I'd love to see your creation too! Haven't played along with a Walzingmouse Sketch Challenge before? You should! Each week one lucky person will receive a stamp set of their choice from Waltzingmouse! And their are so many new items in the shop too, just in time for the holidays! 






3 comments:

  1. How could I laugh when this is absolutely gorgeous, Kim??! Seriously, what a stunning card. I love your winter scene here. What a sweet pink house that is. LOVE the snowy hills, trees, and snowflakes. I think this would be a beautiful card to set out at the holidays. Instant home decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled at your comment - your card is just stunning! I love the shades of pink and the scene is so pretty! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty in pink winter cottage scene Kim!

    ReplyDelete