Celebrate Card Making with Clear and Simple Stamps

12.12.2011

Hi everyone! Today, the Clear and Simple Stamps Design Team is featuring a fun group project to give you some ideas for creating your own set of cards! These are so fun to give as little gifts to someone and make a wonderful collection of cards to keep on hand. Perfect for those last minute gifts!

I decided to create a boxed card set, which I am happy to say that my little sis has already adopted (that's just a nice way of saying she quickly snagged a few of her favorites from my craft room).



I started by creating the box, using pretty cardstock in Trendsetter Blue and strong adhesive. For the cards, I used Kraft Like A Rockstar in Cream cardstock. I love the texture of this cardstock so much with its small bits of fiber throughout. It really gives it a soft, but rustic look.



To give the cards a similar look, I used pattered papers from one collection - Nantucket from Pink Paislee and added a scalloped border to each card in more Trendsetter Blue.



After embellishing each card, I stamped various sentiments for different occasions by mixing and matching between a few of my favorite stamps from Clear and Simple Stamps. I love how versatile the sentiments are!



The new Limited Edition set is called Let's Celebrate and it is the perfect compliment to any of the CSS stamps. This set is available in the shop as a FREE GIFT from CSS when you spend $100 now until the end of the year! You can read all the details by visiting the CSS blog.



To complete my card set, I decorated the box with more patterned paper, tied with an aqua colored ribbon, and embellished with a fun little tag. Now I am so happy this little card set has found a new happy home with my sis!


Now head on over to see what else the CSS Design Team has created for you!



Thanks for stopping by! 







7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous set! Love the patterned paper you added to these, not to mention that cute little box you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty set! Love the color combination you used for the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautifullness ! Simply stunning creations and such a lovely git idea.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card set. You did such a nice job of making them all different, and yet unified. No wonder your sister snagged it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable set of cards and gift box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this card set and that amazing box you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been lookin for an easy way to a box to give with the sets I create as gifts. Can you pls give the dimensions of the papers that you use to make the box? Or is there a link somewhere to show how to make it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete