Let It Snow at the Kraft Journal!

12.12.2011

"Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"

Every time I hear those three words, I get that song stuck in my head. How about you? Will you be humming the tune in your head all day like I will be?

Today at The Kraft Journal, the theme is "Let It Snow!" We want to see your snowy themed creations using kraft cardstock.


I found this great little die cut snowflake in my stash and knew it would be perfect for the theme. I placed in on top of a white paper doily and a sparkling snowflake. I just love adding layers!

For my embellishments, I used pretty Victoria Seam Binding ribbon from The Kraft Outlet and tied a little silver bell using Earthy Hemp Cord. For fun, I curled the ends of the hemp cord by simply wrapping it around a pencil. After holding it for a few seconds, the cording holds its new curly shape!


So if you're ready to create your own snowy themed creations, just head over to The Kraft Journal and link up your creations! Have a great day everyone!







4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Kim! I so love the layers, too. I have some of those glittery snowflakes and just love them. Looks fabulous layered with the die cut and the doily. Love your seam binding bow and how clever to curl the ends of the hemp cord. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza that is cute Kim! Love ALL those snowflake layers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Kim! I love the snowflake background and that yummy seam ribbon! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I love all the layers of snowflakes!!

    ReplyDelete