Let It Snow!

12.03.2011

It's Saturday! I've just finished up my creation for today's challenge at the Waltzingmouse sketch blog. Then later, I'm planning on getting some holiday shopping finished. The goal is to be done early this year. Yeah - we'll see about that!

So today's sketch is perfect for creating ornaments, tags, or even a round card. I chose to create a card.


I used my Cricut once again to cut the round shaped card. Two days in a row of using my Cricut! That's almost as much as I've used it all year! Truth be told, I forgot it can cut round shaped cards. Otherwise I'd have been using it so much more. Ha! Oh well!


I used two Waltzingmouse stamps - Compliments of the Season and Festive Foliage. I think these are quickly becoming my favorite Christmas stamps. They're just so pretty!


To fancy it up a bit, I found some Zva crystals to dress up the border of my card. Yep! That's better!

Here is the sketch we are playing along with this week! I do hope you will play along!



Other fun challenges I am playing along with:
The Ribbon Reel #16 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp  - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky #101 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #42 - Holiday Sentiment
Craftdoor Magazine #15 - Happy Holidays (3 embellishments)
Little Red Wagon #108 - Christmas Theme
Mami Doodles #39 - Make It Shine
Crafty Ann's #55 - Christmas Bingo (I used Red, Green and Silver)
Pollycraft Monday #120 - Christmas Fun










15 comments:

  1. This is stunning Kim, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's and I hope we'll see you again in the New Year.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is beautiful,I love it.

    Thanks for joining usin Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is SUCH a beautiful card! I just love your seam binding bows...they always bow me away, heee! And those rhinestones along the bottom? So awesome! The patterned paper you chose is so sweet with the holly leaves all covered in tinsel :)! Gorgeous creation with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simlpy Stunning....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, Your card is so cute. I love a circle card. You have done a wonderful job on it. Simple but yet elegant. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Kim, love those sparkly holly leaves and the pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, Kim, I LOVE this! Those colors are right up my alley for Christmas. I'm so glad you played along in CIC41 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our Holiday challenge at AUD Sentiments this week! Gemma :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEautiful card, so elegant and I love the way you've added the gems. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, beautiful colours and details.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim! Had to see what you're up to! Love your ornament - the frosty goodness of the holly leaves, the bling and that
    pretty seam binding bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful tag. I love your bow and your patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! i should use my cricut much more as wel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beautiful card! Thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete