Love Beyond Measure

12.29.2011

Hello out there! I sure have missed this little blog of mine and catching up with all of you. I didn't intend on being away so long, but it sure feels good to be back!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday spent with your family. It's truly one of the best times of the year (this, and summer vacation, of course!).


I have one last card to share with you that was created with the Limited Edition Let's Celebrate stamp set from Clear and Simple Stamps. I paired the "celebrate" sentiment with another from a favorite of mine - On the Mend. 

I just love the sewing theme! It's so crafty for a girl like me! And perfect for a sweet little Valentine card.


And look at those cute little crisscross stitches. Love!


In keeping with the sewing theme, I used some measuring tape ribbon and embellished it with a mini wooden spool, wrapped with twine. 

Well, that's all for tonight! I am getting ready to play a quick game of "Just Dance" on the Wii before bed time. I love that game! And having the whole family play along is even better!

Good night!










4 comments:

  1. That sentiment is perfect with the tape measure ribbon! Sew sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the tape measure ribbon. Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! I love the tape measure bow, button and twine spool combo! Just a fabulous little cluster of goodness. Love the soft colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute, Kim! Love all that dimension and texture. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete