Waltzingmouse Sketch Time!

12.10.2011

Happy Saturday! 

Today, my sister is coming over so we can bake all day! I can't wait to start smelling those yummy goodies baking in the oven! I have the baking supplies all stocked up and my apron is ready for a day of fun. Have any requests? ; )

This week at Waltzingmouse Stamps, Claire has come up with a super easy peasy sketch for you all to try! 


I took advantage of the sketch to create a little get well card using Say It Loud. During this time of year, you never know when you're going to need a quick little card to help make someone feel better when they are under the weather (hey, that rhymed!). I will be keeping this card in my "just in case" stash. Wouldn't it be sweet to send to someone with a mason jar full of homemade chicken soup? 

Anyway, here is the sketch we are playing along with this week. Be sure to check out what the rest of the Waltzingmouse Mischief Makers created for you, then come play along with us!

Who knows! Maybe you could be the one who wins a FREE stamps set of choice from Waltzingmouse! Have fun everyone and enjoy your weekend!









4 comments:

  1. I immediately felt better when I saw your card. Love the colors! So pretty. Such an inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! Colors are fabulous!!! Love sentiment, tag, and doily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time visiting your blog and I will definitely be back.Such beautiful work. Fresh and bright , crisp and clean full of gorgeous inspiration. I am now a follower and look forward to having a peep at your other beauties.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! This has such a pretty, shabby chic feel - love the doily behind the label. Fab!

    ReplyDelete