A Waltzingmouse Sketch

12.17.2011

It's Saturday and time for a new sketch from Claire at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Blog! Not only is it a new sketch, but it is also the last - for 2011, that is. This will be the last sketch for the rest of the year to allow a short break for the holidays. 

But we will be back for the new year with brand new sketches that you will be sure to love!


This week, the sketch is to create anything with a star. I used Seasons of Love and Nordic Winter to create a cheerful little Christmas card! I've been using a lot of those sparkling snowflakes for my projects lately. I just can't help it - they are so pretty!


I dressed up the star by sprinkling a very light coat of tinsel glitter and added a pretty silver jewel. I think it adds just the right amount of shine. Don't you? 

An here is the sketch that Claire has come up with for this week. I do hope you will want to ink up your Waltzingmouse stamps and play along with us before the new year! I can't wait to see what you all come up with. I am always inspired by your interpretations of each sketch. And who knows! You could win a FREE stamp from Waltzingmouse just for playing along! 









8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the zingy colours and the pretty lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kim! love the purple and red colors and that great snowflake behind the star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It is just the right amount of shine and I love the color combo!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I spy Webster's! My favorite! This is just gorgeous, Kim! Love that color combo and such fabulous stamping. The star layered on the snowflake is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving it!!! Lace with ribbon is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple with red combo you have here, Kim, and those snowflakes are so pretty! Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the color. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popping by to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, Kim! May your day be merry and bright!

    ReplyDelete