All You Need Is Love - CR84FN 46

1.22.2012

*This is my third post for today. Please scroll down to see more.*

Thanks for bearing with me as I share one more card with you all tonight. It's been a while (since August, I think) that I last played along with the challenge at CR84FN. It's one of my favorite challenges to play along with. Needless to say, I've missed hanging around over there. lol!

I decided to pair this challenge up with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #150. What a great sketch! It really had me inspired to play along.


So the colors for CR84FN's challenge were light pink, yellow, and neutral. I immediately thought of the papers from Pink Paislee's Nantucket collection. I simply layered my papers, stitched around the edges, and added some pretty lace and a heart-shaped paper doily. 


The large flower I created a while ago following this tutorial. Then I added a small polymer clay flower that I created from a mold. If you are looking for some great molds, try Mold Muse on Etsy. I have purchased several styles and love 'em to pieces!




Well, that's all my challenges for tonight! Thanks for bearing with me as I shared all my crafty fun. Hope you all have a great week ahead. It's back to work for me tomorrow!







9 comments:

  1. So pretty Kim. I love your bog flower and pretty PP papers. Thanks for playing at CR84FN. :)
    Hugs~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is STUNNING! LOVE the heart with the big bloom and clay flower you made yourself! Impressive! A touch of lace, FAB papers, a tag and a WONDERFUL card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace and heart doily!!! Fabulous flower combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty Kim! That fabric flower is gorgeous and the lace trim adds such a feminine touch! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I really like the lace, fabulous flower and sweet tag! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love the flower and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kim! Love the pretty PP patterned paper and that flower is stunning! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flower is gorgeous! I made some of these a while back in red. They're fun to do! It adds such a lovely element to your card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! Love the flower centred on the doily, and the sweet papers!

    ReplyDelete