The Big Reveal at Clear and Simple Stamps!

1.04.2012

Hi again! I'm back and have joined up with the Design Team gals to share the newest release at Clear and Simple Stamps!

And you won't believe how many new goodies they have in store for you! There are so many new things to choose from, including 12 stamp sets, 8 coordinating die cuts, twine, and Copic markers!


Today, I am sharing a little project I created using my favorite die cut from this release: Party Favor #1. It's a single fluid piece that will create sturdier party favors with a seamless appearance. I love that it only requires a single piece of adhesive to keep it all in place! This makes it so easy to assemble. 

I decorated these party favors in a Valentine's Day theme using Little Critters, an adorable set of animals that are paired with matching sentiments and designed by the super talented Stephany Zerbe.


This raccoon is one of my favorites! I love the little mask around his eyes! A perfect little love bandit.


This next little critter is a sweet little bat. She would be perfect for Halloween, but I've made her a bit sweeter by adding a touch of glitter to her wings. Now she is pretty in pink!


And don't you just love that little bee? Again, by adding a bit of glitter, this softens the bee to be the perfect Valentine for a little girl. Which, my daughter says is her favorite of the little critters. She thinks his round belly is cute and must be full of honey.

I filled each favor with white paper doilies that I misted in coordinating colors, then filled with treats. And even though these were intended to be Valentine's Day goody bags, my kiddos just couldn't wait. So they've each claimed their favorites and devoured the lollipops!


Ready to see more from this HUGE release? Hop on over and visit the blogs of the Design Team for lots more fun!





8 comments:

  1. so many gorgeous details on these! I love it all, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belly filled with honey... Love that! How cute is she to say that. Kim, you have outdone yourself. I love this ensemble! Love the glitter accents and the super cute PINK bat! Brilliant. I love all the coordinating papers and lovely little 3d heart accents too. So much love went into these little beauties. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet little pastel-colored critters. They're just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - you did it. You worked your Kim Magic on these little guys! I love how your style shines through on these treat bags. They are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love these treat holders and how clever you were with those little critter stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so sooooooooooooooooooooo cute Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! These are absolutely DARLING Kim!!!!

    ReplyDelete