From Your Secret Admirer - A Waltzingmouse Sketch

1.21.2012

Happy Saturday everyone! It's a new sketch today at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog and I am super excited about this one. It was right up my alley and put me right in my comfort zone. A little bit of layering and a lot of flexible options with this one.

Here is my take on this week's sketch...


I decided to use Sweethearts stamps again this week. Aren't those hearts just perfect with Valentine's Day coming up? I paired them with Very Vintage Labels 1, which is my most favorite of the Spellbinders compatible stamps. 


To complete my card, I tied a pretty gingham bow and added two stick pins with a pretty little locket. I know! Me and my ribbon...lol. 

Now it's your turn to play along!

Here is the fun sketch we are playing along with this week. I hope you'll join us at Waltzingmouse!


WMSC81.jpg





5 comments:

  1. Oh my, where to start? So much to love about this card - the gingham, the color combo, the little heart lock. Sweethearts has been on my wish list for awhile and I think it high time I ordered it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, where to start? So much to love about this card - the gingham, the color combo, the little heart lock. Sweethearts has been on my wish list for awhile and I think it high time I ordered it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fab! Love the gingham ribbon, the stick pins, the heart charm and dimensional hearts. Just super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your delicious combinations of colors, Kim! This is so sweet with the hot pink, tan, and black and white gingham ribbon! Your embellishing rocks, toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of my most FAV papers!!! Love how you used these colors and WMS frame- hearts and arrow are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete