Rosie Posie - Just Us Girls Color Challenge

1.22.2012

Hello out there! Well, it's been a while since I've created anything just for fun and for no other reason that to just create. So today I had the chance to play along in a few challenges. Some for the first time and others are some that I've missed playing with. 

This card was created for the "Just Us Girls" challenge #120. And this is the first time I have ever played along. Since I am so fond of color challenges, I am sure I will join their challenges again real soon.


Since the challenge asks for red, pink, and white, I used my newest stamps from a few of my favorites places, Clear and Simple Stamps (for the beautiful quote script font in the background), Waltzingmouse Stamps (for the sweet sentiment) and Papertrey Ink (for the hexagon background and gorgeous flowers). 


Well, that's my take on the color challenge at Just Us Girls. And oh my...I had a blast creating something just for fun!






9 comments:

  1. this is just gorgeous! love the rich colors mixed with the soft background - lovely. And so glad to hear you got to steal some fun stamping time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card! I really need to get this set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do play along again! Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful flowers, love the text background and the touch of pearls are truly fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you played to have fun -- our pleasure with this end result! Gorgeous roses!! Thanks for joining in with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win at JUGs!
    I adore this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous, and a well deserved winner at JUGS! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you could join us Kim! LOVE your take on the color challenge. Your flowers are absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE how you did your flowers. Did you ink them up and then add the shading after you stamped them?

    Congrats on your win - it was well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete