{Sneak Peak} Clear and Simple Stamps January Release

1.04.2012

Happy New Year! Tomorrow, January 5th, Clear and Simple Stamps is releasing it's new set of goodies. And whoa! This is going to be BIG as CSS is releasing a huge line of products to kick off 2012! There will be a large variety of stamps, die cuts, and a few other surprises too that I know you won't want to miss.

No. Seriously. You won't want to miss! lol.


Today, I am sharing a project I created using a few of the new sets that you'll get to see in full tomorrow on the CSS blog. I used several stamp sets to create this little pillow box full of Valentine's Day treats. Using the clear pillow boxes that are available in the CSS shop made this project so easy!


I created a patterned paper using the new set: Hearts Plus. This set is perfect for creating backgrounds, patterns, and stamping directly onto die cuts. 

Speaking of die cuts, I cut a piece of white burlap using: Hearts Die Cuts. I can already tell that this collection of die cuts will be one of my new favorites. I then cut another small heart, stamped in a woodgrain pattern, then added my sentiment from Love Cupid.


Well, my friends, that's all for today. I will be back tomorrow with another peak. And I'll give you a hint...you'll love creating these little favors.

Have a great day, every one!



3 comments:

  1. These are just too precious! And I love the fun colors you choose to work with - love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally gorgeous!!! So great, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, how did I miss this. Love these cute little pillow boxes. Love that you cut a heart from burlap. So fun! I have yet to use these coordinating stamps but I have to use the woodgrain one first!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete