Winter Bunny - Lawnscaping Challenge

1.22.2012

*This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see more.*

I'm back to share another card I created today (just for fun). When I saw that Lawnscaping was having a Winter Wonderland theme, I knew I had to play along. Considering it does not snow where I live, but it still felt like freezing weather today. I don't think my slippers left my feet all day long. Brrrr...


I really wanted my card to have that "cold chill in the air" kind of feeling. So I stamped at random some fun snowflakes from Frosties and used pretty blue papers from October Afternoon's Farmhouse collection. After stamping that cute little bunny, I thought he really looks like he is having fun on that sled - so I stamped some fun little sentiments making this card good for an all occasion kind of event. (I can't believe I used four different stamps from Lawn Fawn. That's got to be a record for me somehow! lol!)




7 comments:

  1. This card sooooo pretty!!!everthing look so perfect!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all of the dimension that you added to your card. So many fun layers. I'm so glad you joined us at Lawnscaping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim! This is amazing..... Love all the texture and all the stamps you incorporated..... The ribbon, the lace... This is all simply amazing. I love it. I am so glad you played along with us again. It's been a while. Welcome back!!!! This card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! Love your use of the tulle. So fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is so cute and pretty. I just love all the layering and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is super adorable and I love all your ribbon treatment! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Such a fun little scene!

    ReplyDelete