Clear and Simple Stamps Release Review

2.02.2012

Hi there! I am popping in to share with you more new stamps released this past month at Clear and Simple Stamps! The latest collection is full of so many new goodies that there is still so much more to play with!

Today, I wanted to share with you a new favorite of mine in the store. It's a stamper's dream (well, it's mine anyway)! Allow me to introduce Background Basics 1...

This set has eight different patterns to mix and match and create the most prettiest of backgrounds! And CSS has got them all...honeycomb, woodgrain, paisley, chevron stripes, and more. I don't think I've ever seen another background stamp set with as much variety and this set has. 


For my card, I chose the chevron stripes and the paisley pattern. I started with the stripes first, then masked the pattern before stamping the paisleys. The fun sentiment is from Critter Sentiments- a cute and whimsical set that coordinates well with the rest of the Critters Collection

Next, I adhered white cardstock onto gray cardstock, then ran the large heart die cut through my Cuttlebug. Then I had fun adding a collection of buttons to fill the inside of the heart.



And just because I love this pattern - here is a closer view of those sweet little paisleys...


To see more of the Critters Collection review, be sure to stop by the Clear and Simple Stamps blog. The design team has been busy crafty up lots of fun things for you!

Until next time!











5 comments:

  1. super sweet card with great button accents. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see I didn't tell you have much I love this! Sorry. I totally love the background arrangement and colors. And the pop of the buttons is stunning! I have to make one just like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use those buttons! This is pretty enough to frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many things to love about this card I don't know where to start! The colors, the buttons, the patterns, the hearts, oh my! Such a great card, one of my favs from this release!!!

    ReplyDelete