Critters Party Elements Review

2.05.2012

Hi everyone! I'm back to share with you another fun creation using the latest product release from Clear and Simple Stamps. Today, the design team is focusing on using the stamp set Party Elements: Critters. It's a great little set that's perfect for creating invitations and party favors.

In my household, we are big campers! Just can't get enough of the great outdoors! So this is what I've based my party theme from...


I started with Kraft Like A Rockstar Brindle cardstock and some fun patterned paper. The leaves were a great embellishment for the great outdoors theme.


Inside, I used the branch stamp from Taglines: Critters and added some gradient leaves using Fall Studio.


The little gift bag was created using the newest die template: Party Favors #1. I just love how easy this little favor bag is to assemble. Just one piece of adhesive is all you need to keep it all together!

I think this would be so cute to fill with fishing bait and hooks for the serious campers and maybe some chocolate and marshmallows for the kiddos. 


All of the items are available in the shop at Clear and Simple Stamps. Be sure to stop by the CSS blog to see the rest of the fun party-themed projects created by the design team. 

Happy crafting!











8 comments:

  1. A camping party.... how fun. Great use of the branch on the inside! I'll have to do that next time. Too cool. OMG, I just notice the jewelry box with the doily, hearts and scroll banner. Gorgeous box.... stunning necklace. I have to go see what papers you used and get a closer look at that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the smell of the forest and a lot of fun adventure. Love the cutest raccoon and the pine cone tooo. TFS. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and woodsy set, Kim! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love the silk leaves you added- that's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous set Kim!!! love that wee owl dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so incredibly cute! What a clever little invite and favor bag, especially the way you added the leaves and pine cones. And the inside of the card is just as cute!

    ReplyDelete