I'm Back!

2.26.2012

Hi everyone! I'm back. After taking an unexpected break after my computer crashed, it feels good to be back.

I wanted to say thanks to those of you who sent messages to me asking where I disappeared to. I went through a little bit of withdrawal not being able to stop by the blog. But now that I have a brand new shiny computer, I will be all caught up in no time.

I am so thankful that I didn't loose anything important from my old computer. I had a feeling it was going to crash and I had been slowly backing up my files. Finally, when I was saving my music files...it crashed. So, I am down a few bits of music, but nothing that I can't download again.

My tip to you...back up your files. Regularly.


I wasn't able to post these before because of my computer issues, so I wanted to share a couple of projects that I created for the last two Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenges


If you're up for playing along in the newest sketch challenge at Waltzingmouse, have a peek at the sketch and then play along! You could be one of the randomly selected participants to win a  Waltzingmouse stamp set of your choice! 


Oh! And have you seen the sneak peeks of the new stamps being released this month? Head on over the Claire's blog and be sure to visit the Design Team to see their sample projects. 





No comments:

Post a Comment