Lucky Charm

2.03.2012

Hi everyone! I'm back to share another card I created with the January/February release at Clear and Simple Stamps. This time, I'm playing along with Lucky Charm combined with Background Basics 1.


I admit, it took me a few attempts, but I created a little wreath using the clovers from Lucky Charm. I started by tracing a Spellbinders die cut circle with a pencil onto my patterned paper. Then I stamped the large and medium sized leaves around the pencil marking. Once dried, I erased the pencil and colored in the clovers.


Next, I added some fun patterns using Background Basics 1. Yesterday, I mentioned that this set features eight different patterns. So today, I thought I'd share the honeycomb pattern and the music sheet (my favorite).

To complete my card, I added some little trinkets and bright blue baker's twine, which is now available in the CSS shop. There are 15 colors, but my favorites are the Red/White/Pink and the Red/White/Blue. I can't wait to start playing with those colors soon!


You can see more projects featuring the Critter Collection release at the Clear and Simple Stamps blog

Please join the rest of the CSS design team and me on February 5, as we reveal the rest of the January/February collection. I'll be sharing a really fun little project with you (hint) - it's not a card! 

That's all I'm going to say for now (wink).









3 comments:

  1. Kim this is super sweet card, the twinery and the other blue and green accent here is awesome. I love seeing and seeing it again. Thanks for the ideas of making that clovers into circle. that fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the greens and teal together. What a lovely little collage of embellies and backgrounds. Love this card!! Love the little lock charm! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete