Simply Stated

2.13.2012

Happy Valentine's Day! Today, the Clear and Simple Stamps team has joined together for a fun challenge. Simply stated, it's all about sentiments! Yes, our challenge was to use only sentiments for our creations today. With so many new stamps released featuring text, script and fun fonts, it was fun to pick out my stamps for this project.


I used Alpha Duo for my focus by stamping "birthday" in a fun rainbow pattern. Remember Roy G. Biv in school? I used that formula to select my colors, then stamped "happy" from Holly Jolly across the top in black. For a soft element, I added some spiral circles on the bottom using Trendy Tags and finished my card with some butterflies. 


Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team created for our "Simply Stated" group challenge. There's a few amazing creations you won't want to miss!





4 comments:

  1. I like how you mixed in different sets. Love the butterflies and the rainbow sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty Kim! Love the rainbow sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! I love the rainbow effect on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete