Birthday Boy | Clear and Simple Stamps Review Day 1

3.31.2012

All I can say is WOW! Last month, Clear and Simple Stamps outdid themselves by releasing an amazing collection of stamps, die cuts and party favors. With over 40 new products in the shop, there were so many fun and playful collections for me to choose from when creating my assignments. 

Today, we are reviewing products released during the past month - with a focus on the background collections.


I created this fun and bright little card perfect for the birthday boy! I used background stamps from the Playroom set, including the stars, numbers, and the fun banner! This set is so full of whimsy and imagination, I just adore it!


For the sentiment, I used two new stamps sets - Number Blocks and Alpha Bold. I just love those numbers! Especially with the dashed outline. It really gives it a third dimensional kind of look. Totally fun!


But the fun doesn't stop here! Hop on over to check out what the Design Team has created for the Backgrounds Collection Release in Review from Clear and Simple Stamps!



4 comments:

  1. Totally cute 5th Birthday card. I love how you used the set. And the colors are great for a birthday. Love the twine between each banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the twine knots in between the banners, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Love the patterned banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the stamping!!! Great kid's bday card.

    ReplyDelete