Clear and Simple Stamps March Collection Revealed

3.04.2012

It's time! The entire collection of the March release is now available at Clear and Simple Stamps! And what a collection this is! There are 40 new products being released, including stamps, coordinating die cuts and party favors. There is sure to be something for everyone with this amazing release!


Today, I've created a little ensemble for baby. Perfect to give as a gift set for the mom-to-be or to congratulate the happy couple on the birth of their little one.


My card features a few new stamps sets: Sweet Dreams and Special Bundle. I just love the stars and moon from the Sweet Dreams set. So child-like and full of imagination. I also used a previously released set called, Tweet Notes to create the little tree branch.


And check out this fabulous little party favor! This is one of my favorite die cuts being released this month. Party Favor #4 features a little slider box that is the perfect size to fit treats, baby food jars, pacifiers, a bib, or even a onesie! And I just love the outside of the box too! It has little slits on the top - perfect for adding a ribbon or a handle to carry. And it even folds up with tabs that fold the box up perfectly!

I had fun decorating this little box with the Pickett Fence die cut and another stamped scene from Sweet Dreams. Isn't that cow adorable? 

And now for some exciting news...


The stamps at Clear and Simple Stamps are getting a new look and will now be packaged in clear DVD cases that are perfect for storage and organization. The packaging will include: care instructions, a sample project on the cover, and a sketchpad area!

For the stamps that come with die cuts in a set, the DVD case will include a little envelope for storing your die cuts right in your stamp set! How clever is that? 

And what's even better? The cost of stamps will not change and will not increase! What a deal!

If you do need some extra DVD cases, you may purchase them in the shop. They will retail $7 for {5} cases. You may also purchase labels and inserts for any current stamp set for $1 each. I know I will be catching up my collection by purchasing extra cases and will soon convert all my stamps to DVD storage. 

Now be sure to stop by the rest of the Design Team to see what they've created with the new collection! And then check out the Clear and Simple Stamps blog to see all the new products!




Stamps: Sweet Dreams, Tweet Notes, Special Bundle
Cardstock: Kraft Like a Rockstar Brindle
Die Cut: Party Favor #4




6 comments:

  1. Kim, this is as adorable as adorable gets! There are so many fab elements in this ensemble. Love the stitching for starters! I'm so glad you have a close up of the card I didn't notice the stunning stars. I love that border stamp and you really made it shine by adding the yellow stars. The branch, the stamped Party Favor, the fence the cow, the yellow ribbon, the colors... it's all so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that little hanging basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is amazing! I love the little hanging basket and the fence on the box! So many amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, the colors on your project are oh-so-sweet, and I LOVE how you put the basket on the branch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fab Kim! I love the little fence on the box- what a great touch. Not to mention that basket dangling from the branch. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great set, beautiful colors and love the stamps and that die cut!

    ReplyDelete