Mwah! Kiss Me! Waltzingmouse Sketch #89

3.17.2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Are you wearing your green today or did you just get pinched? There is a new sketch today over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. And this one is perfect for getting in on the St. Patty's Day fun! 


To create my little clover, I used the hearts from Waltzingmouse's Sweethearts set. It's amazing how much I've been using this stamp set for so many occasions - not just Valentine's Day. To create the stem, I used part of the pine cone branch from Festive Foliage.


For a little fun and my take on the "Kiss me, I'm Irish" quote - a perfect little sentiment! So while you're out enjoying the festivities of the holiday, I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch this week


And while you're at it, there's a Waltzingmouse Blog Hop Party going on today! Have a peek and join the fun! 



 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kim, I love the pop of red, and the fun shamrock! Happy Partying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heart shamrock and the colors are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete