Preview Day 2: Die Cuts at Clear and Simple Stamps

3.01.2012

I'm back with Day 2 of previews in preparation for the March collection being released at Clear and Simple Stamps. This collection is packed full of new goodies. If I counted right, there will be 40 new products available in the store on March 5th.

40! Isn't that crazy?

Today, the Design Team is focusing on Die Cuts and Die Cut/Combo sets (which include coordinating stamps). I must say...I am smitten with the possibilities from these die cuts! Especially the new Pickett Fence and the Grass die cuts! I've been wanting die cuts like these for so long and now I'm so excited to finally have them!


The Pickett Fence and Grass die cuts come with coordinating stamps. Perfect for customizing the look for your projects. For my card, I chose to stamp the grass in a solid green and leave the fence plain with a light coat of distress ink. I love that soft glow.


And I just had to get a close up of that snail. Isn't he the cutest little guy? He comes with the new stamp set called Tiny Fashions - perfect for baby, but will add a whimsical quality to many different types of projects. I plan on using him again for some cards for my kiddos. They just love anything silly! 


Also from Tiny Fashions are these cute little overalls (and die cut too), which I hung onto a stamped clothesline. But that sentiment is my fav-or-ite! Perfect for our scruffy little boys!

Now head on over to each of the designer's blogs to see more creations featuring the "soon to be released" die cuts from Clear and Simple Stamps!


I will be back tomorrow for another day of previews! See you all then!



3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, I love seeing all the elements you used. Love how you used the pocket stamp. The grass and fence look so great together. And the snail adds a touch of whimsy. Love your creation, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could not get any cuter!!! Love the little clothesline you made and that sweet little fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! I love the clothesline and that really is the perfect sentiment. I officially will need to order that fence. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete