Preview Day 4: Sentiments at Clear and Simple Stamps

3.03.2012

Hi everyone! I'm back to share with you another preview of the latest collection of 40 new products to hit the Clear and Simple Stamps shop. The full reveal will be available tomorrow, March 5. And oh my...you're going to love this collection! It's full of whimsy and charm and really just made me feel young and heart when I was crafting away making my assignments!



Today, the Design Team is focusing on sentiments. With so many new stamps sets featuring sentiments and adorable little sayings and quotes, I decided to put them to use by creating a little greeting card to welcome a sweet baby girl into the world.




My sentiment was stamped using a new set called, Baby Sentiments. I found this set easy to create a curve by following the border of my circle shaped card. Then I added a little bit of velvet trim and buttons for my embellishments using die cuts from a fun new set called, Build-A-Flower.

And isn't that little giraffe so cute? She is from a super sweet stamp set called, Baby Shower. I love this set because it is perfect for creating baby shower invitations, thank you cards, or party favors. And the images are just oh-so-darling!



Featuring another sentiment, I stamped the inside of my card with a set called, Shower Sentiments and another small giraffe to coordinate with the front of my card. Now I'm going to put this one in the mail tomorrow for someone I know who is expecting a sweet baby girl! I hope the happy couple enjoys this little greeting!

Now head on over to the following blogs and have a peek at more previews...

Laura Bassen
Lori Tecler
Stephany Zerbe

Be sure to stop back tomorrow as the entire Design Team shows their Release Day projects and the Clear and Simple Stamps blog reveals the entire collection. You won't want to miss all 40 products available featuring new stamps, die cuts, and party favors!

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the pink and brown....so adorable Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. Love the color choices! I have to make a baby shower card today and this is just the inspiration I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layering and the sweet velvet ribbon. You rounded the sentiment, love that. So many gorgeous details. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete