Previews: Backgrounds at Clear and Simple Stamps

3.01.2012

Hello everyone! Today kicks off previews for the newest collection of products being released this month at Clear and Simple Stamps! Each day, the ladies from the Design Team will be sharing some sneak peeks featuring the new stamps and die cuts that will be available in the store on March 5.

Today, we are sharing backgrounds! And can you believe it, but Clear and Simple Stamps is releasing eight new sets featuring backgrounds! Yes, eight! But that's not even half of the new product!

I can't wait until you can finally see the entire collection! It is unbelievable! 


For my creation, I used Stars Plus - a new background set featuring over 6 different styles of star patterns, including various extra pieces to create your own patterns.


To create my own embellishments, I paired my background stamps with the new Die Cut/Stamp Combo set, Shapes: Stars to trim some denim fabric, layers of circles, and a fun little brad to hold it all in place.



My favorite is the little red stars and how they fit just perfectly inside the die cut shape!

In addition to new products being released for March, Clear and Simple Stamps has some new faces (that I am sure you are familiar with) joining the Design Team. Please join me in welcoming...


Do stop by their blogs and wish them a warm welcome and grab a dose of inspiration from their amazing creations!

For more sneak peeks featuring backgrounds, have a look by visiting:


I will be back tomorrow for my second day of previews and sneak peeks! See you then!



4 comments:

  1. Super cute boy card Kim! Loving the colors and all the layers of stary goodness! :) I gotta get my hands on these star dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I love this! The denim is a perfect touch... and all the layering makes me happy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome Kim. LOVE. THIS. CARD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stars!!! I feeling a twinge of regret not getting those. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete