Sweet Birthday Wishes | Waltzingmouse Stamps

3.30.2012

Hello friends! Are you ready to play along in a new card challenge? This time, the Waltzingmouse Mischief Makers are playing along with a different kind of sketch today.

The catch?

To create a single layer card!





Single layer? At first, I could not think of anything to create since I love to add layers. Lots of layers! I am really happy with how this single layer card turned out, but was mostly impressed with how quickly it all came together!



I used the following stamps from Waltzingmouse to create this birthday card: Compact Sentiments, Flourishes - Scallops and Dots, Dainty Doilies and the small leaves from Teeny Trees.




I hope you'll join us this week and create a fun single layer card at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. You could be selected to win a Waltzingmouse stamp set of your choice!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Kim, and what a great idea to creat some flowers using the dloilies and flourishes! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this card! So pretty - everything about it! Love the doilies as flowers, the flourish, the little leaves. It is definitely going in my "to be CASEd" file. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is absolutely beautiful - I love the way you used the flourishes and doilies to create a that gorgeous floral scene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! It is so pretty!! Seems that I still need some new stamp sets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Wonderful use of all these sets!!!

    ReplyDelete