Waltzingmouse Sketch #88

3.10.2012

Hello out there! Just a quick post to share with you a new sketch challenge this week at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. I'm on my way to meet my sister to hit the thrift stores and see what fun new treasures are waiting for me! So I will make this a quick post!


For my card, I used some new papers from Echo Park's This & That Graceful collection and stamps from the Sweethearts and Oval Classic Frames collection from Waltzingmouse

And here is the sketch we are playing along with this week. I do hope you'll join us!


6 comments:

  1. So nice! I love the colors and these flowers.

    Hugs
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE those flowers, Kim! Are they cut with a new die? Beautiful papers that showcase them perfectly. This sketch looks so fabulous with your bow and sentiment tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a sensational card ! Beautiful vibrant colours and those flowers are amazing.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these colors!!! Border above and below the flowers is gorgeous!!! AND... The flowers..scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, this and many of your other cards are just adorable! I love the style you use in your creativity, very inspiring Kx

    ReplyDelete