Waltzingmouse Sketch and Sale on Die Cuts

3.24.2012

So there is a new sketch just posted today over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch blog. And ooooh it's a good one! Miss Renee Lynch has definitely created some great sketches for us this month. So let's to my card based on Renee's sketch, shall we? 


Dry embossing is one of my favorite techniques that gives great textures on cards. It's quick and easy, but the results are so fun. I embossed some pretty paper with polka dots using the gorgeous Paper Heart collection from Crate Paper. This is another one of my most favorite paper collections! Ever!  

I was also so happy that my new stamps arrived from the newest release over at Waltzingmouse! The new Compact Sentiments stamp was perfect for creating a little Thank You card to save for a rainy day. 

I paired the sentiment with Vintage Labels 4. If I could settle on just one stamp from Waltzingmouse, this just might be it. Ok, I really couldn't choose just one! But it's definitely on my Top 5 list. Plus, it fits perfectly into the Labels Four die cut from Spellbinders, which are all on sale up to 25% off 
right here. I am adding some more into my shopping cart as I speak!

Oh! And Two Peas is also giving away a FREE GIFT with purchase through the end of the month. So it's a great time to stock up on Spellbinder dies and pair them up with your Waltzingmouse stamps! 


I hope you'll join the rest of the Waltzingmouse Mischief Makers this week and play along with the newest sketch. You could win a free stamp set from the shop just for playing along!

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kim! Gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink/soft brown combo!!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete