Welcome Little One! CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

3.18.2012

Hello everyone! Did you know that Clear and Simple Stamps is sponsoring the challenge this week at the CAS-ual Fridays blog? They are offering a prize to one lucky winner - a $25 Gift Certificate to spend in the CSS shop!

The theme this week is to create a project using:
  1. A Pattern
  2. An Image
  3. A Sentiment
Pretty easy, huh? 



For my pattern and image, I used the stars and moon from the new set, Sweet Dreams. And a sentiment from the new set, Baby Sentiments, both available at Clear and Simple Stamps

And can you believe it? I managed to keep my card CAS-style by not adding any ribbons or layers. I know! Clean and simple is a style I am not used to, but I sure had fun trying something new! 


So are you ready to play along and enter for your chance to win a little shopping spree from Clear and Simple Stamps? Hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and enter your creation. Remember to keep it CAS! 








8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Kim! I love it. The image and sentiment are sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the colors and stamping! It's absolutely DREAMY and SWEET! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Your participation is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is just gorgeous, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim...wow. I love this! This is one of my favorite sets from this release. I love the star border! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I too find it hard not to add ribbons and that yummy seam binding! Love this clean and simple look!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling Kim. It really takes my breath away. I'm so glad you played along with our CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:)

    ReplyDelete