Alphabets for Baby | Clear and Simple Stamps Review Day 3

4.02.2012


This week, the Clear and Simple Stamps Design Team is joining together to review products released during the past month. Today, we are focusing on alphabets and numbers. Have you seen all the new alphabet and number stamps? They are so fun and different from any other I've seen. You can check them all out here.


Today, I am featuring several new stamps sets for a fun little baby card - Alpha BoldCircles PlusBaby Sentiments, the label from Mini Tri-Fold 1 that coordinates with the label from Party Elements Baby.

A quick and simple card that I created for a friend who just welcomed a sweet little boy into the world. I thought it would be fun to include a gift card inside for baby. And oh! I just love the color combination on this one! It's bright and playful, but still soft enough for baby.

For more projects created with the new alphabets and numbers sets, hop on over to...






3 comments:

  1. Super cute baby boy card. I love the color combo and the plaid with dots. So fun! I love that you cut out the alphabet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the fresh color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable baby card! Love the colors you choose and how you popped up the letters. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete