Card Patterns Sketch 161 Challenge

4.14.2012

Hello everyone! Today, I thought I'd play along with the newest sketch over at the Card Patterns blog. The sketch was created by my fellow design teamie from Clear and Simple Stamps, Tracy Schultz!

And yes, you probably guessed it! Clear and Simple Stamps is the sponsor for this challenge! Hop on over and visit Card Patterns for all the details on how to win. 


A little stamping using Tiny Fashions. Isn't that dress adorably sweet? And of course, one of my favorite paper collections that I just can't get enough of!

Hope you all get a chance to play along with the challenge. I'd love to see you win some fun new goodies from Clear and Simple Stamps! 


8 comments:

  1. Kim this is daring! I love how you mix pattern paper! So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card~I love the sweet dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too sweet Kim! I love the little twine on that dress. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable :) Love the simple sketch, but how well you "dressed" it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at cardpatterns..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card really is TOTALLY PRECIOUS! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete