Die Cuts | Clear and Simple Stamps Review Day 2

4.01.2012

This week, the Clear and Simple Stamps Design Team is joining together to review products released during the past month. Today, we are focusing on die cuts. With almost 20 new die cuts released, including party favors, there is plenty of variety for everyone!

Today, I am featuring Build-A-Flower and Banner 1 die cuts to create a frilly card for mom.


I haven't created anything frilly in a while. I felt the need to let my girly side shine through with my card today. The center die cut flower is from one of my favorite new die cut sets - Build-A-Flower. I used the small paisley stamp from Taglines to stamp a pattern onto my flower. It's fun to find different images to use in unexpected ways!

Not only does this die cut include flowers to build from, but also has fun leaves with a pleated stitch and buttons too! Have a look!





The banner is just one of many that is included in the new set - Banner 1. I can tell that I will use this again and again for sentiments on my cards. I really love how it extends beyond the edges of a standard A2 card. My sentiment for "mother" was stamped in Brown Leather Satchel ink using a previously released set, Alpha Block II. I just love this ink! It dries instantly and there is no smudging!


Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team gals have created with the new die cuts! 


5 comments:

  1. Frilly and fabulous! I love the use of paisley for your flower... so smart and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love the crocheted flower peeking out from behind, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your feminine design and your creative use of the paisley image on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card ! Love the bow and the flower dies. Very well put together!

    ReplyDelete