Easter Mini Cards

4.06.2012

Happy TGIF! Happy Good Friday for those who celebrate. Just wanted to share a little something I created for the Easter baskets this year. Using die cuts makes these little mini cards perfect for tucking into the baskets.


The pastel color palette was easy to accomplish with the variety of cardstock available at Clear and Simple Stamps. Perfectly coordinates with all the toys and candy for the Easter basket.


And adding little bits of sparkle added just the right touch. Not too much. Not too little. 


I used new stamps available from Clear and Simple Stamps: Cart Pals and Cart Pals: Occasions to create a little wagon full of Easter eggs. And matching ribbon from my Etsy shop


And my favorite part? The adorable grass border die cut! I used new patterned paper from Lawn Fawn - I just adore the Bright Side collection. The grass comes as a combo set and includes both the die cut and coordinating stamps.

Well, I am heading out for a girl's day of fun with my daughter. We are heading to the salon for hair cuts, shoe shopping, and ending the day to see the movie, Titanic. It's her favorite movie and she still watches it over and over to this day. I love my little girl!

Hope you're enjoying your spring break too!

(Inklink was not working today, so I am linking the old fashion way. Sorry!)
Patterned Paper: Bright Side

4 comments:

  1. Kim these are really adorable little cards for Easter. I love the pastel colours and all the little glittered eggs in baskets are just SO cute ;) Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, you are just on fire girl! These are so lovely! I love the pastel colors and glitter. The little stamped bow is so cute and the shape card is fabulous! Love, love, love!

      Delete
  2. Love these sweet little cards. your bow-tying skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Your coloring is impeccable, I need a lesson from you (plus some more copics!).

    ReplyDelete