Just Thinking of You

4.13.2012

With so much rain today, I found myself inside with plenty of crafting time to myself. It was so nice and cozy, although the thunder and lighting made it a little disturbing for a few minutes. 

I decided to play along in a few challenges and create something with soft colors perfect for spring. I figured after the rain stops, everything will be in full bloom, fresh and green.


I had fun playing with embossing powders. Something I don't often use, but thought the cameo in a soft pink would be nice for a change. Of course, I added a cluster of ribbon flower trim. Reminds me of a pretty wedding corsage. 


I still had the chipboard banners sitting near me in my craft room, so I decided to use another one for my sentiment. I love how the acrylic paint gives it a shabby look. 

Here are the fun challenges I am playing along with:

Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. Lovely work :) Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Cupcake Crafts - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card.
    Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamp this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fantastic. Thanks for playing along at Our Craft Lounge.

    ReplyDelete