Natural Color Palette | Group Challenge

4.09.2012

Welcome to a Clear and Simple Stamps design team group project! This month, the team is joining up to share projects created with a soft, natural color palette using the inspirational photo below. Isn't that such a dreamy little nursery? 


I stuck with the color of the nursery by using soft kraft cardstocks from Clear and Simple Stamps in Kraft Like a Rockstar Cream and Brindle. These two cardstock colors are my go-to choice. I love the soft and subtle specks of fibers inside the paper (not really sure what else to call them but fibers). 


This card features two new die cut/stamp combos perfect for adding fun borders: Fence and Grass

But my favorite part? 

Inside the baby basket, I cut out the inside of the stamp to reveal felt for a soft, cozy blanket!

This felt is new to Clear and Simple Stamps and oh, my goodness! The quality is like no other! Definitely top of the line and so many colors to choose from that coordinate with all the cardstock and ink colors in the shop! 

But that's not all! There's plenty of inspiration still to come. So hop on over to the design team blogs and have a peek at their amazing creations! 


12 comments:

  1. Oh, I so love the stars at the top! That is so cool. And the felt blanket, get out! Great idea!! The soft colors are brilliant. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card. The neutral colors look so lovely as a baby card!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. The bit of felt blanket is a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and soft. The neutrals are fabulous and I love the felt in the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness Kim! This is darling! I love all the elements you used here! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the master of subdued colors! I just love this

    ReplyDelete
  7. so soft and pretty!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors, your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I know you were going to rock this challenge?!? It seemed like it was made for you. LOL Love the felt blankie inside the basket, so cute Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! Love,love love the felt lining inside the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this card is soo cute! Love the soft colors, the design and the felt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally gorgeous! I love your attention to detail. It really pays off and your card is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete