Thanks for Your Kindness | Waltzingmouse Sketch 95

4.28.2012

I hope you're all having a great start into the weekend!

For me, it's been a long time and no blog posts. I did not intend on disappearing for this long, but believe me that I've been crafting behind the blog posts and will have lots of new projects to share with you soon. 

Today, I am here to share the newest card I created for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. We've got another fun sketch for you to play along with! Yeah!


Feeling in the mood for some bold colors, I found these fun chipboard pieces in my stash to coordinate with pretty papers and a fabric brad from Crate Paper.  

Instead of using the zig zag pattern in the sketch, I used a large scallop border die cut. I used the small doily from Dainty Doilies 2, which fit perfectly inside the scallops. Inside the blue frame, I stamped my sentiment in dark teal and some pretty flourishes in light blue using Rescue Remedies Additions. I really like the contrasting colors. Kind of different, eh?

Now it's your turn to create something from the sketch this week. Link up your creation here for a chance to win a stamp set from Waltzingmouse! I can't wait to see what you will create! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I'm loving blue/yellow this spring. Your work is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the border with the image stamped in the scallops!!! Loving the colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete