Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch #93

4.14.2012

Hey friends! It's pouring rain today. Thunder. Lighting. The works! Nature is really giving us a show today, but that's ok because it's perfect for staying inside to get some crafting time done. I just hope the electricity doesn't go out! ;)

Today, there is a new sketch over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. Head on over to see what the design team has provided for inspiration and then play along with us!

Here is what I created for the challenge...


...a happy little card for the birthday boy! I used Half Pink Heroes and Bitty Banners from Waltzingmouse. Both such fun stamp sets, but even better when combined together!


It's hard to tell from the photo, but I added a bit of Glossy Accents to the window and lights on the car. Super fun! I really had fun creating this card. It's funny how you wouldn't normally think of creating something, but having a sketch to follow sure gets the ideas started! 

Hope you'll play along with the rest of the Mischief Makers. I can't wait to see what you all create from Karin's sketch!





5 comments:

  1. Hey, Kim, this is sooo cute! What an adorable image and I love your dotty paper and the little border at the bottom! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! I call the border sticker speed bumps. ; )

      Delete
  2. Your card is just adorable , love that little guy in the card! Such a fun card with the polka dots and pretty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...I just adore that car with the peep...just makes me think of happy!!! Love the colors and that big ole' bow!!!

    ReplyDelete