Alpha Die Cuts | Clear and Simple Stamps Preview Day 3

5.02.2012

Well hello there! It's day 3 of the release previews with Clear and Simple Stamps. Today, we are featuring projects using the new alphabet and numbers die cuts sets that will be available on May 5th. 

You have no idea how excited I am about these die cuts! Yes...way excited! These are something I will use over and over to customize my sentiments. Especially, since they are a fun and creative way to showcase your sentiment and make them the star of your project!


I used the Lowercase Alpha Die Cuts for my card to die cut the word "happy" using paper scraps. To make the letters stand out, I applied adhesive on the lower half of each letter and applied them to white card stock. After stamping my sentiment using All Occasions 1, I stuck thick foam tape behind the white card stock to give it a third dimensional look.

Aren't those letters fun? 

I hope you'll take a few minutes to see more projects created using the Alpha and Numbers Die Cuts. Here are the list of designers to visit...



4 comments:

  1. This card makes me happy. I like the vintage feel and the fun color combo. I love the pins and bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is A-dorable! So many fun vintagey details! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! My favorite for sure :0)

    ReplyDelete