Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

5.05.2012

There's a new sketch over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog for you to try. This one is created by Kelly Shirmer. And yes, you guess it...it's all about buttons.


I managed to keep this card simple by not adding too many layers, but still vintage by choosing these amazing new papers I just got in the mail. I am loving the Handmade collection from Lily Bee. I also used Faux Fun Circles and Sweethearts from Waltzingmouse Stamps, then had fun decorating them with buttons. 

To play along with us, simply create a card based on the sketch below. Link it up here. Then come back next Saturday to see if you're card is chosen as the Top 3 or the random winner for a stamp set from Waltzingmouse! 


5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love buttons and I, too, love Lily Bee papers. Just got some of the "Buttercup" line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim!! This is fabulous, I love it xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers and the buttons are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are indeed wonderful papers, and the buttons go perfectly with them. Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers and tones of the buttons on your card. I have my eye on the Faux Circles and love the way you used it.
    I peeked at the card before this one with the darling box, Love it such a bold happy fresh look.

    ReplyDelete