Enjoy | Waltzingmouse Sketch 97

5.12.2012

Happy Mother's Day weekend! I hope you are enjoying the special weekend to celebrate the most special person in your life - mom! 

Today, there is a new sketch posted over at Waltzingmouse for you to play along with. This time we have a sketch provided by Lynn Murcurio. Here's what I created with Lynn's super fun sketch...


I used a woodgrain pattern background and some Farmhouse papers from October Afternoon. Love the rustic look of the papers. They are perfect to go with the burlap trim and twine. 

I think this style of card would be perfect to fill with a Starbucks gift card. The best part about giving a coffee gift card? You get to grab a white chocolate mocha for yourself! (well, since you're there anyway!) lol!


And here is the sketch we are playing along with this week. I hope you'll join us at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog. See you there!

9 comments:

  1. Beautious maximus. I'm in love with wood grain paper right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo love the sentiment on that canvas! It's so pretty with the star and the big burlap sash :) Such an awesome design, made even better with a bit o' Starbucks love inside. I LOVE White Mochas (but really, there would be something wrong with you if you didn't!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this soft color combo combined with the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers and they're so perfect with the burlap, buttons, and star!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is just absolutely gorgeous. I think it's one of my most favorite cards I've seen in a while! I love the rustic feel - and the star is just gorgeous! I am a sucker for Starbucks chocolate chip cookies - and you are right...might as well grab one while I am there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft colours on your card and the texture from the burlap panel! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Kim! Love the big star with all the buttons and the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim! Your card looks so Gorgeous!! I love the colours, the beautiful star & sentiment and the touch or burlap. Very rustic and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete