Hey Kiddo! | Collection Review Day 1

5.31.2012

Hello out there! Boy, it sure feels good to be home after our little weekend getaway. The whole family had a wonderful time and experienced every possible kind of weather...heavy wind, snow, sun, and perfection all within a short few days in the great outdoors. And....although we didn't have much luck catching fish, I still came out the winner by catching the biggest one (sorry, Brandon). Ha!

This week, Clear and Simple Stamps is reviewing the latest collection of stamps and dies that was released last month. Today, we are showing the fun shapes and labels in the collection. And I am so excited because I really wanted to play with the new Triangle Trinkets stamp set. Have you seen it yet? OMG, it is cute!


Triangle Trinkets is a fully interchangeable stamp set. Meaning, you can create almost anything you can imagine my mixing and matching the different shapes. I decided to create a neighborhood - bright, sunny, and full of whimsy. Of course, some bright patterned papers were in order to set the mood. 


I started by stamping the fence in a light creamy color onto white cardstock. Then I had so much fun stamping the houses and rooftops from scrap pieces of paper. I also die cut a strip of grass for some curb appeal and added a happy little sun in the corner.


After stamping that adorable sentiment from the Trinkets Sentiments set, I finished my card by tying some white twill and adding a few vintage millinery flowers. This card was so fun to create, I can't wait to use this set again (and again...and again).

Be sure to see more fun creations from these designers using shapes and labels from Clear and Simple Stamps...


Supplies for {Hey Kiddo} Card:

4 comments:

  1. This is darling! I adore those bright, happy houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the little patterned houses!

    ReplyDelete