Introducing the New Collection from Clear and Simple Stamps

5.04.2012

It's release day at Clear and Simple Stamps! Time to see the newest collection available in the shop. With over 30 new products available from stamps featuring flowers, sentiments, shapes, states, and images to the amazing variety of die cuts featuring party favors, edgers, and impression plates. This collection is amazing! 


Today, I am here to share a gift set created with the newest sets available - a card and matching gift box. I love sending gifts! And this collection makes it so easy to create a matching gift ensemble with the new party favor die cut. 


Party Favors 5 is an adorable gable box that becomes a quick and easy favor to die cut, decorate and embellish! And I just love how easy it was to assemble. I only added two pieces of adhesive along the edge to quickly piece this together. Talk about a time saver!

I added some patterned paper and embellished with a small white doily and those gorgeous flowers from Flower Buds - just one of my favorite sets from this collection.


For my card, I used the same flowers and leaves from Flower Buds and added the grass border die cut along the bottom. For the top of my card, I added the new Edgers 1 die cut that comes with coordinating stamps and added a beautiful sentiment with All Occasions 1. Don't you just love that cursive font? 

All these stamps and die cuts are available in the Clear and Simple Stamps shop. Have a look around and be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team to see their creations using the latest collection. 





10 comments:

  1. Such a cute set! I love all your attention to details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, what an adorable ensemble. The gable box is so great with the flowers arranged like that. Love the bold stamps and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift ensemble! Love the bright pops of color from the flowers against the soft blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the gable box..and the matching card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the box, but nowhere on the site does it list the die size (unassembled, so that I know how much paper it takes), or the assembled size, so that I can know what to fit inside. I'd like to know that info before shelling out $60 for one die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Laura,

      So glad you asked about the size of this party favor. The die measures 11" long and is 5 3/4" wide. I have both a Cuttlebug and a Vagabond and it works perfect for each machine.

      Assembled, this box measures 2 1/4" deep, 3 2/8" wide and is 3 2/8" tall from the bottom to the top of the handles.

      It really is the perfect size for party favors and is a breeze to assemble. I will also put in the request with Clear and Simple Stamps to include the size dimensions. This may have just been an oversight, but I appreciate that you mentioned it.

      If you have any other questions, just let me know. : )

      - Kim

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the information, it really helps!

      One more quick question... does the die fit long ways onto a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 or do you need 12 x 12... Just wondering if I can get away with my stash of letter sized cardstock, or if I will have to get the larger size to use it.

      Delete
    3. Hi Laura,

      Yes, a standard 8.5" x 11" paper will fit. In fact, that is just what I used for this party favor. I trimmed it at 6" wide and left the length at 11".

      Hope that helps!

      - Kim

      Delete
  6. What a sweet project Kim!! I love the way these colors pop together. That gable box is just adorable. I'm so sorry I didn't get it this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling! I loved those bright and cheery flowers! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete