Just a Note | Clear and Simple Stamps Preview Day 2

5.01.2012

Hello everyone! Welcome to the second day of previews showcasing the newest products that will be available on May 5th at Clear and Simple Stamps! Today, the designers have been asked to create projects using the new flowers and butterflies sets that will be available in the shop. 

Naturally, I chose to work with flowers for my card. With spring here, these little flowers remind me so much of the wild poppies I see blooming everywhere in California. Growing wild, in open space. Carefree.

So with that idea in mind, I created a general occasion card that will be perfect to send when a little pick-me-up is needed.


I chose a bold, patterned paper to feature the new set, Flowers. By stamping them directly onto a lighter patterned paper, they are able to remain the focus without becoming too lost in the background. I also die cut a banner and lightly inked it up using Trendsetter Blue ink. Last, I stamped my sentiment using the newest sentiment stamp set - All Occasions 2. 

And yes. I will be using all the new sentiment stamps again and again. The font is just gorgeous! I can't wait until you see them!

In the meanwhile, have a look at what the other designers created featuring flowers and butterflies from the latest Clear and Simple Stamps collection.





Stamps (available May 5th): Flowers, All Occasions 2




4 comments:

  1. Poppies... love that. What a pretty card. I like the ink colors together and the fun designer paper you paired up with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I was staring at this card this morning and I'm back again! I just love it. LOVE! especially the layout and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the look of the flowers stamped on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete