Sentiments & Backgrounds | Clear and Simple Stamps Preview Day 4

5.04.2012

And the countdown continues. Today, we are here with more previews of products that will be available in the Clear and Simple Stamps shop on May 5. Just one more day!


The focus today is to share projects created with the newest sentiments and background sets. I chose sentiments from All Occasions 2 for the feature of my card.


These pink felt flowers were created with the Build-A-Flower die cut. I replicated Laurie's technique by spiral cutting the flower and rolling them into small flower buds. I also added some small stitching through the center of the leaves for added texture using kraft green felt


Last release, Clear and Simple Stamps introduced Labels 9 Die Cut/Stamp Combo. During this release, you will be introduced to more stamps that will fit into the Labels 9 die for plenty more stamping options. I die cut Labels 9, then stamped it with the woodgrain pattern from Background Basics 1 and added a light blue frame using the new frame from Simply Stated 2

Next, I die cut a circle using Kraft Like a Rockstar Cream cardstock and stamped a sentiment using the new All Occasions 2 - a gorgeous collection of fonts and sentiments for many occasions.

To add more dimension, I die cut a circle on the inside of the frame and popped foam tape behind the label for separation. 

I hope you'll join the rest of the Clear and Simple Stamps team as they reveal the entire new collection of products tomorrow, May 5. In the meantime, have a peak at more projects previewing the sentiments and background sets that will be available. 



(Stamps not linked will be available on May 5: All Occasions 2 and Simply Stated 2)

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog and I love it. This card is breathtaking, the felt roses are a magnificent touch. I'm your newest follower #125. That sounds like a very lucky number. I hope it will get a visit and that hopefully you will decide to follow my blog, too. Have a marvelous weekend. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Kim! These felt flowers are so beautiful! Love all the different colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you kidding me with how gorgeous this is?? so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful, elegant card, those felt flowers add so much and are executed perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is SO so pretty!! I love the flowers! They look amazing! The woodgrain frame is just perfect! I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the texture from the woodgrain print frame and the felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete